With almost full moon this was a fun target – just checking to see if everything functioned after the failure the last time the mount was out. This time the mount worked OK but the generator had an issue with oil…..
I imaged this are due to the bright red star HD212466 which is seen in the image. This was the main focus and entered — almost by using LDN1663. The dark nebulae was not likely to be visible — what i did not know was that SH132 was also in the image of which i didi pick a small amount.
This entry was posted by Steve on July 27, 2015 at 8:06 pm, and is filed under Uncategorized. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.